Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Private invitation to join me on the Amazon River this year




Twice a year, I host a private trip with 15 other couples on a 4-night journey on the Aria Amazon, our 16-suite river cruiser. This year the trips are scheduled for April (2nd - 6th) and then again in November (19th - 23rd).

There are six cabins left on the April trip and it would be great to have you join me on this once-in-a-lifetime adventure. I will be personally leading daily excursions into the black water tributaries in search of wildlife, and back on board I will share my passion and vision of the business we have built and what it takes to operate in the furthest inland sea port in the world and the biggest city in the world disconnected by roads. 

I hope you can join me and let me personally guide them in this unique trip. 

Sincerely,

Francesco Galli Zugaro
CEO & Founder, Aqua Expeditions

Get a glimpse of my latest Amazon-hosted voyage




 

No comments: